We understand that placing your loved ones into the care of others can be a daunting and overwhelming decision to take. We know that there are many elements of that decision that will worry you, and you’ll want to know that you are making the right choice for your whole family. We will do everything we can to help you through that transition and into the future.
We have a simple but strong belief at Mariposa, that care is at the heart of everything we do. Everyone in our homes has a personalised care and support plan built for them, with their wishes, best interests and those of their families at the core. Everyone in a Mariposa Home is treated with the dignity, respect and compassion that you and your family would wish for.
Our dedicated care teams are highly skilled and trained professionals who are passionate about forming relationships with residents, families and friends. Everyone who works in a Mariposa home is equipped to give the support to maintain independence and active lifestyles to the people in our care.
To be the leading, most respected and most responsive provider of care and support and be the employer of choice by exceeding the expectations of residents, families and staff. To create an exceptional home and work environment that encourages, supports and maximizes potential for all our stakeholders whilst promoting care, compassion, safety and motivation.
To support and enrich the lives of people, to offer meaningful, unique individual care that promotes, enhances and values the quality and dignity of life.
Aims and Objectives
- To recognise the resident is central to all we do.
- To provide a safe, comfortable and friendly place to live that delivers the best possible care at all times, that is fully responsive to resident need.
- To enable a quality of life which supports residents to retain their independence, identity and a sense of value.
- To respect and facilitate privacy and dignity, being courteous, friendly and polite.
- To encourage, recognise and promote individual choice at all times.
- To involve and listen to residents, relatives, friends and our team of staff, offering emotional support to enhance health and well-being.
- To deliver a service that is trustworthy, transparent and professional.
- To offer lifestyle support that is meaningful to each individual.
- To continually improve and develop a skilled staff team that can meet all expectation.
- To promote an ethos of values which respect the diverse and cultural differences of our staff team.
- To work with professional colleagues and strive to achieve positive outcomes for the people we support
- People are at the heart of everything we do.
- Everyone is treated with dignity and respect.
- People’s rights, choices, privacy, confidentiality and independence are recognised and upheld.
- People are safe from any type of abuse, environment, physical, emotional, financial.
- Diversity and individuality of all people is valued and embraced.
- Best individual interests will always be central to delivery of care and support.
- Peoples past lives will be recognised as influential on the present.
- We recognise and support peoples’ personal goals and aspirations.
- We embrace and welcome new ideas and innovation.